what are sign conventions of kirchoffs rule give alll in order to understand concept properly
Asked by Farooq Ahmad Shah | 14th Jun, 2015, 09:27: PM
For analysing circuits Kirchoff's law are used.
First Law: The algebric sum of the currents meeting at a junction in a circuit is zero.
Second Law: In any closed loop of an electric circuit caontaining cells and resistors, the algebric sum of changes in potential is zero
As shown in fig.,
From the sign convention we can solve the numerical.
Suppose we have circuit,
This circuit can be solved in accordance of sign convention is given as,
From above circuit, we get (i), (ii), and (iii) equations.
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 15th Jun, 2015, 08:47: AM
- i want full explanation of example 157 pls help me
- A 10 V cell of negligible internal resistance in connected in parallel across a battery of emf 200 V and internal resistance 38 Ω as shown in the figure. Find the value of current in the circuit.
- kirchhoff junction rule is a reflection of
- Can anyone tell me the answer for this question
- In the given circuit assuming point A to be at zero potential use kirchhoff rule to determine the potential at B
- In the given circuit assuming point A to be at zero potential, use kirchhoff rule to determine the potential at point B
- how to make project on kirchhoff law
- What is Kirchhoff's first law, Kirchhoff's point rule, Kirchhoff's junction rule (or nodal rule), and Kirchhoff's first rule?
- What is Kirchhoff's second law or Kirchhoff's loop law or Kirchhoff's voltage law?
- (a) Apply Kirchoff's loop rule to loop 1. Write down the equation; from your equation, solve for.I1. (b) Apply Kirchoff's loop rule to loop 2. Write down the equation and solve for I2. (c) How much power is the 5 V battery putting into the circuit?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number