What are regular & diffused refraction?
Asked by vibhuti37 | 10th Dec, 2009, 05:49: PM
- Diffused scattering arises form disorders leading to temporary or permanant breakdown of space group symmetry.
- It can occur anywhere in the diffraction pattern may be beneath and between the bragg peaks.
- This is a function of temperature.
- Diffused scattering occurs when light reflects from a rough surface.
- Regular scattering occurs when light reflects from a smooth surface, and the pattern is orderly because each local region in the surface have the normal in the same direction.
Hope this satisfies your question..
Answered by | 11th Dec, 2009, 10:06: AM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number