What are reflex actions? Which part of the nervous system is involved in reflex actions?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 25th Apr, 2016, 06:34: AM
Reflex actions are involuntary actions in response to external or internal stimuli.
Peripheral nervous system and the spinal cord are involved in the reflex actions.
Answered by | 25th Apr, 2016, 08:34: AM
- Example of reflex action
- state the function of Nerve Cells?,Draw a neat diagram of a Nerve Cell.
- Which Cell is most important in our human body .
- Reflex action are under the control of a)Brain b)Spinal cord c)Medulla d)Spinal cord and medulla
- Explain conditioned reflex
- With respect to ma'am / sir , When is a person cosidered dead , when your heart stops beating or when our brain stops functioning . Thanking you ,
- What is mycelin?
- what is purkinje fibres
- 1. Define white and grey matter. 2.Draw a diagram of a reflex
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number