What are podocytes?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 21st Jul, 2014, 02:10: PM
Podocytes are the epithelial cells which line the Bowman’s capsule.
Answered by | 21st Jul, 2014, 04:10: PM
- Name the three processes involved in urine formation.
- How much blood is filtered per minute by the kidneys?
- Where do you find the slit pores in the Bowman’s capsule?
- What is the GFR of a healthy individual?
- What is the juxtaglomerular apparatus?
- Name the enzyme secreted by the juxtaglomerular cells.
- State the function of rennin.
- State the amount of urine released per day by a healthy individual.
- Name any two substances which are reabsorbed in the renal tubule by active mechanisms.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number