What are nucleosomes
Asked by kaavyavora33.10spicertl | 25th May, 2020, 10:58: AM
A nucleosome is any of the repeating subunits of chromatin, consisting of a DNA chain coiled around a core of histones.
Answered by | 27th May, 2020, 12:00: AM
- Ch 3 Part b very short type answers Match ups 4. Allele What is the answer
- What is an allele?
- what will be the answer??
- What do you mean by Allele?
- how is father of genetic
- What is genetics? ?
- what is carrier?
- sir can there be a heterozygous recessive
- , distinguish between heterogametic and homogametic sex determination system
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number