what are microorganism
Asked by nishasharm1984 | 7th Jan, 2021, 06:55: PM
A microorganism or a microbe is a microscopic organism which may be a unicellular or multicellular organism. Microscopic organisms cannot be seen with unaided or naked eyes, but they can be seen only under a microscope.
Examples of microorganisms include bacteria, archaea, algae, protozoa.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 8th Jan, 2021, 10:51: AM
- Name two unicellular organisms.
- What is microorganisms
- Give some objective questions of this chapter
- what is microorganisms
- examples of micro organisms
- microbes that can be used to make antibiotics such as penicillin are
- how is vaccine helpful to prevent the occurrence of diseases
- How vaccines work?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number