what are inert gases ?

Asked by greatnalin | 25th Oct, 2008, 03:57: PM

Expert Answer:

The gases which have  stable electronic configuration and are chemically unreactive are called inert gases. 

Answered by  | 26th Oct, 2008, 01:24: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.