What are food preservatives? Give example.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 9th Jul, 2014, 04:54: PM
Food preservatives prevent spoilage of food due to microbial growth. For example table salt, sugar, vegetable oil and sodium benzoate.
Answered by | 9th Jul, 2014, 06:54: PM
- What is Saponification process?
- What are non-ionic detergents?
- What are cationic detergents? Which cationic detergent is used in hair conditioner?
- What causes hardness of water? Why soap fails to work in hard water?
- Why are chemicals added to food?
- Give an example of artificial sweetening agent?
- How are synthetic detergents classified?
- Why are cleansing agents such as detergents preferred over soap?
- What is the need of artificial-sweetening agents?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number