What are decomposers
Asked by ambrishchauhan0345 | 3rd Jan, 2020, 10:21: PM
Decomposers are organisms that break down the organic matter in the dead bodies of plants and animals and return them to the environment. Decomposers include organisms such as bacteria and fungi.
Also refer to the link, here.
Answered by | 4th Jan, 2020, 04:52: PM
- Starch means
- What is the diagram for the structure of a chloroplast ?
- How can we differentiate guard cells from any other epidermal cells?
- Which organism is capable of self nourishment
- How are the food stuffs and their nutrient contents useful for body
- name the metabolic activities that increase and decrease the weight of plants
- In photosynthesis how atp and nadph is formed and how light energy is capture from sunlight
- What is the function of ADP and ATP ?
- How is food transported in plants? Explain in detail.(5mks)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number