CBSE Class 9 Answered
Dalton’s theory is the basic theory about the nature of matter. According to his theory, all matter, whether a solid, liquid or gas or an element, compound or mixture, is composed of small particles called atoms.
The Postulates of Dalton's Atomic Theory
- All matter is made up of very tiny particles called atoms.
- Atoms are indivisible particles, which can neither be created nor destroyed in a chemical reaction.
- The atoms of a given element are identical in mass and chemical properties.
- Atoms of different elements have different masses and chemical properties.
- Atoms combine in the ratio of small whole numbers to form compounds.
- The relative number and the types of atoms are constant in a given compound.
Laws of Chemical CombinationThis video explains the law of conservation of mass, the law of multiple pr...
Symbols, Valencies, Chemical FormulaeThis video explains.
Atoms and Molecules - Exam Decoded - 2This video contains questions based on the laws of chemical combination, sy...