What are contact forces?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Contact forces are those types of forces which result when the two interacting objects are perceived to be physically contacting each other.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Does it mean that the net force on an object is zero if the two forces acting on it in opposite directions are equal? please answer for these question
- name different types of forces.
- what is Newton?
- Unit of force
- Why does a drop of water stick to the surface of glass
- Compare with oil and watet, oil is a denser medium or watet is a denser medium?why?
- can u explain me in detail what magnitude?
- Is muscular force a type of contact force?
- Why the soles of the shoes have grooves?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number