What are composite numbers?
Asked by gayatrivardani2002 | 26th Jun, 2016, 03:42: PM
A whole number that can be divided evenly by numbers other than 1 or itself.
Examples: 4 can be divided evenly by 2 (as well as 1 and 4), so it is a composite number.
9 can be divided evenly by 3 (as well as 1 and 9), so it is a composite number.
Consider the number 5.
It cannot be divided evenly by any number other than 1 and 5, so it is not a composite number.
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 26th Jun, 2016, 07:33: PM
- p and q are two consecutive even natural number 72 then HCF of p and q is
- Q (1) The HCF of 96 and 404 is .......
- P and q are two consecutive even natural number 72 then HCF of P and q is
- If xy=4320 and LCM(x,y)=360 then find the HCF(x,y)
- if sum of two numbers is 1215 and their HCF is 81, then the possible number of pairsof such numbers are
- The traffic lights at three different roads crossing change after every 48 seconds ,72 seconds and 108 seconds respectively. If they all change simultaneously at 8 a.m . Then at what time will they again change simultaneously
- In the 10th question of 1b from rs aggarwal .why did we subtract 7 from lcm
- find the HCF & LCM of 96 & 404
- find the smallest no.when no.30,40,and 60,divided and leaves remainder 7
- express each number as a product of it prime 1771 AND 3825
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number