what are chloroflorocarbon

Asked by  | 6th Dec, 2009, 11:39: AM

Expert Answer:

chloroflorocarbon are also called CFCs and are used as coolant in refrigerators

Answered by  | 7th Dec, 2009, 10:04: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.