What are CFCs?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
CFCs are chlorofluorocarbons. These are man-mad industrial chemicals used in air conditioningetc, and are damaging the ozone layer.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- What is smog?
- What are the different types of smog?
- What is acid rain?
- Why carbon monoxide is poisonous?
- How the global warming can be reduced?
- What are the major contributors to acid rain?
- What are the harmful effects of acid rain?
- What are the major gaseous pollutants?
- How particulate matter affects air pollution?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number