what are centrosomes?
Asked by vijay.singh | 4th Sep, 2014, 05:11: PM
The organelle located near the nucleus in the cytoplasm that divides and migrates to opposite poles of the cell during mitosis, and is involved in the formation of mitotic spindle, assembly of microtubules, and regulation of cell cycle.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 5th Sep, 2014, 08:27: AM
- Explain the process of osmosis
- What happen when we put cell into orange juice?
- difference between intrinsic and extrinsic protein
- what is plasmolysis
- what is diffusion?
- explain diffusion
- what is meiosis and mitosis ?
- Please explain clearly about the transportation of material across cell.
- what is dehydrated
- what is osmosis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number