What are Catalysts?
Asked by | 3rd Apr, 2008, 06:14: PM
Catalysts are chemical compounds that accelerate the rate of reaction without undergoing any chemical change itself. It does so by providing an alternate path for the reaction which requires or has lower activation energy.
Answered by | 20th Dec, 2017, 05:54: PM
- how to solve chemical equations. like this type of question.
- Question 3
- what is matter
- chemical reaction
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
- definition reducing agent and oxidising agent.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number