what are bacteria and fungi classified along with plants
Asked by 283778662376561 | 19th Jul, 2018, 11:24: PM
Due to the presence of cell wall and autotrophic mode of nutrition and also immobility, bacteria and fungi are classified along with plants.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 20th Jul, 2018, 09:28: AM
- what are protists?
- What is amoeba
- In which kingdom will you place an organism which is single celled,eukaryotic and photosynthetic? Why?
- Who gave two kingdom classification? Please tell me 🙂🙂
- What is athropoda
- We know what bacteria and plants have cell wall.Then,can we classify bacteria as plants?Give Reasons.
- why br yophytas are known as amphians of the plant kingdom
- 1. divide The Kingdom Monera 2. Divide by Kingdom Protista 3. Divide the kingdom fungi 4. Divide the kingdom plantae 5. Divide the kingdom animalia
- Give any four features of plants.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number