What are aromatic hydrocarbons?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd May, 2014, 09:48: AM
Hydrocarbons which contain benzene and its derivative compounds are called aromatic hydrocarbons.
Answered by | 22nd May, 2014, 11:48: AM
- Respected Mam/Sir Can you pls give me the definition of butane ring..Where it is used? Is it neccesary to use it or is there any other way other than using it?
- A mixture of O2 and ethyne is used for welding purpose. Can you tell why a mixture of ethyne and air is not used?
- Explain how the fullerenes can be made good conductor of electricity
- How can we easily remember the Naming of carbon compond
- lewis dot structure and explanation of H2SO4 and CO
- Show me the electron dot structure of CH2(Methylene).Also show the bonding.(2 or 3 marks)
- What are carbon compounds?
- mam/sir, I made one formula to find the number of covalent bonds between the hydrocarbon so please will you tell me that it really works or not
- What is the importance of homologous series
- write the names of first two members of homologous series Alkenes?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number