what are alkaline earth metal
Asked by www.partha2015kundu | 16th May, 2020, 11:48: AM
In periodic table, the elements of Group 2 include beryllium, magnesium, calcium, strontium, barium and radium. These elments with an exception of beryllium are commonly known as the alkaline earth metals. These are so called because their oxides and hydroxides are alkaline in nature and these metal oxides are found in the earth's crust.
Answered by Ramandeep | 16th May, 2020, 10:17: PM
- merits of dobereiner
- why did mendeleevs leave some gaps in his periodic table of elements? Explain your answer with an example
- lithium sodium and potassium elements for put in one group on the basis of their similar properties what were their similar properties
- what is the need for classification of elements?
- C is in Group 4. So, the hydride will be _____.
- What is the f block known as ?
- How many period and groups are there in modern periodic table
- send me vallencies of all elements
- Moving down in the second group number of valence electrons.........
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number