What all techniques need to be used to obtained p-n junction?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
A p-n junction is obtained by joining a small size p-type crystal with a n-type crystal without employing any other binding material in b/w. For this purpose, the following techniques are used.
- Vapour Deposition
- Rate growth
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- define semiconductors and types of semiconductors
- Formation of depletion layer
- What do you mean by depletion layer and potential barrier for a p-n junction.
- Can we measure the potential difference of a p-n junction by putting a sensitive voltmeter across its terminals?
- Name the different types of currents flowing through a p-n junction diode.
- a) In the depletion region of an unbiased p-n junction diode, what are the charge carriers? b)Which biasing makes the junction resistance low and which high?
- What do you understand by breakdown and breakdown voltage?
- How does an ideal diode behave when forward biased and reverse biased?
- If the forward voltage in a semiconductor diode is changed from 1 to 2.5 V, then the forward current changes by 1.5 mA. What is the resistance of junction diode?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number