wha are the uses of suspension?
Asked by | 16th Jun, 2008, 10:51: AM
The suspensions are hetrogeneous fluid solutions and are found to be formed in several general life scenarios.Some of them are:
- Paint (Use of suspension)
- Mud or muddy water, is where soil, clay, or silt particles are suspended in water.
- Flour suspended in water
- Fog water suspended in air.
- Chalk powder suspended in water.
- Dust particles suspended in air.
Answered by | 21st Jun, 2008, 02:34: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number