we say that energy can neither be created nor be destroyed so if it can not be created , then from where the energy comes
Asked by nandinidwivedi062002 | 19th Feb, 2018, 06:33: PM
- It is a universal fact that energy can neither be created nor be destroyed, it can only be converted from one form to another.
- A simple example is the working of Motor.
- A motor is a device that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy, but this electrical energy is further obtained by applying potential difference and converting chemical energy of certain electrons into an electrical energy.
- The chemical energy is further a result of atomic and sub atomic energies that the electrons and electrical charges hold.
- Moving ahead,
The electrical energy is used to transform the coil into magnet, and the interaction of magnetic field is used to convert it into a mechanical force.
- Thus gaining mechanical movement from the electrical energy.
Therefore, the source and the end point of energy can be understood by comparing it with a circle, having no point of origin and no point of termination.
What is obvious is that every energy is a result of transformation from an another type of energy.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 19th Feb, 2018, 06:57: PM
- kinetic energy and potential energy in vertical motion
- exercise 2 q. 4
- q 4 sdecond part
- A compressed spring has a tennis ball of mass 0.5 kg attached to it. The spring is then released which sends the ball moving on a horizontal surface, with a sped of 2m/s-1. What is the elastic energy of the compressed spring?
- what is conservation of mechanical energy
- The bob of a simple pendulum is released from rest from one extreme end of a vertical height of 2cm above its mean position.Assuming 60% loss in energy, find the velocity of the bob at its mean position.
- What is meant by conservation of mechanical energy
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number