water wave

Asked by Sanjula | 16th Dec, 2008, 07:17: PM

Expert Answer:

The ripples or waves formed in water bodies ( eg. when a stone is thrown) are transverse waves.

Answered by  | 16th Dec, 2008, 07:44: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.