Water falling from a height of 50m is used to generate electricity. If 1.8 x 105 kg
of water fall in a hour and half the gravitationbal potential energy is converted into electrical energy, how many light bulbs of 11W can be lit?
Asked by gpnkumar0 | 2nd Oct, 2017, 11:02: AM
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 3rd Oct, 2017, 11:21: AM
- write the energy conversion that takes place in hydropwer plant
- Write difference between thermal power and hydro power plant on the basis of energy generation
- What is the basis of nuclear energy.Explain briefly.
- Q.1. What are hotspots? Q.2. What is the use of glass sheet in the solar cooker?
- why should we use energy judiciously?give any four suggestions to save energy.
- Can any source of energy be pollution free? Why or why not?
- Explain the principle underlying the working of a solar cell.
- What are the two kinds of nuclear reactions? Define them.
- State two limitations of solar energy.
- What principle governs the nuclear reactions?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number