Vitamins have how many elements ?
Is Vitamin a organic compound ?
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 29th Sep, 2017, 11:32: AM
There are total 13 vitamins which are essential for human body to work well.
Yes, vitamin is an organic compound and each vitamin has different structure, structural and molecular formula along with different elements along with hydrocarbon chain which is essential.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 1st Oct, 2017, 01:37: PM
- Why methane hash 4singl4 covalent bond
- give reasons: 1. Diamond has a high melting point 2. element carbon forms compounds mainly by covalent bonding 3. carbon compounds do not conduct electricity in molten state?
- What is cyclohexane, carbon skeleton?
- what is tetravalency
- Dear sir/madame, Can you please explain what sp hybridized mean? Thank you
- Dear sir/Madame, I have a doubt in the following picture. Please tell me which shape is correct and why. Thank you
- Question 9: How will you verify the properties of carbon dioxide
- Explain Co valent Bond
- why carbon forms strong bonds with other carbon atoms ,hydrogen ,oxygen ,nitrogen and sulphur?
- Give an example of compound containing both ionic and covalent bonds.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number