Vitamins have how many elements ?
Is Vitamin a organic compound ?
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 29th Sep, 2017, 11:32: AM
There are total 13 vitamins which are essential for human body to work well.
Yes, vitamin is an organic compound and each vitamin has different structure, structural and molecular formula along with different elements along with hydrocarbon chain which is essential.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 1st Oct, 2017, 01:37: PM
- Draw the structure of any compound
- A large number of carbon compounds are known
- What are covalent bonds ?
- A non metal x exist in two forms y and z. Y is a good conductor and z isa bad conductor of electricity. Identify x, y and. Distinguish between you and z in terms if their physical properties.
- Why methane hash 4singl4 covalent bond
- give reasons: 1. Diamond has a high melting point 2. element carbon forms compounds mainly by covalent bonding 3. carbon compounds do not conduct electricity in molten state?
- What is cyclohexane, carbon skeleton?
- what is tetravalency
- Dear sir/madame, Can you please explain what sp hybridized mean? Thank you
- Dear sir/Madame, I have a doubt in the following picture. Please tell me which shape is correct and why. Thank you
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number