Using the result H.C.F x L.C.M = Product of numbers, fill in the blanks of the following
(a) First Number - 32 , Second Number - 48. HCF - 16, LCM _ ?
(b) do - 20, do - 28, do - ? , do - 140
(c) do - 60, do - ? , do - 15, do - 180
(d) do - ? , do - 84, do - 28, do - 168
(e) do - 44, do - 88, do - 44, do - ?
Asked by ramrekha_dlwvns | 10th Aug, 2014, 01:17: PM
For the all the above questions, we use the formula H.C.F x L.C.M. = Product of numbers
Answered by Mili Hariyani | 10th Aug, 2014, 06:54: PM
- Can two numbers have 1440 as their lcm and 54 as their hcf!? Give reason
- HCF and LCM of two numbers are 21 and 84. If ratio of two numbers is 1:4, then find the largest of the two numbers.
- The sum of two numbers is 55 and the H.C.F. and L.C.M. of these numbers are 5 and 120 respectively, then, find the sum of the reciprocals of the numbers.
- The H.C.F. of two numbers is 11 and their L.C.M. is 7700. If one of the numbers is 275, find the other number.
- The ratio of two numbers is 3:4 and their H.C.F. is 4. Find their L.C.M.
- Three numbers are in the ratio of 3:4:5 and their L.C.M. is 2400. Their H.C.F. is:
- The H.C.F. of two numbers is 23 and the other two factors of their L.C.M. are 13 and 14. The larger of the two numbers is:
- Product of two co-prime numbers is 117. Their L.C.M should be:
- The HCF of 84 and another number, y, is 42. Their LCM is 252. Determine the value of y.
- If product of HCF and LCM of two numbers is 5120. One number is 40.What is the other number?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number