Using properties of determinants,prove that
| a b c|
|a-b b-c c-a| = a^3+b^3+c^3-3abc
|b+c c+a a+b|
Asked by lekhakarthikeyan | 1st Apr, 2018, 10:43: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 2nd Apr, 2018, 09:02: AM
- Prove this please I need this..
- A square matrix of order 3 has |A|=6 , find |A.adjA|
- Pl ans as fast as possible..
- If A is a square matrix of order 3 and the |A| =6. What is the value of | 2A|?
- If , then =?
- Show that the value of the determinant remains unchanged on interchanging the rows and columns.
- Show that if any two rows of a determinant are interchanged, then sign of the determinant changes.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number