using integration, find the area bounded by the curves y=|x-1| and y=3-|x|.
Asked by Karishma | 19th Mar, 2015, 01:59: AM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 20th Mar, 2015, 01:03: PM
- y=cos x and y=1-2x/π
- Pl ans
- Find the area between x axis, x^2 + y^2 = 8x and y^2 = 4x
- Find the area of region bounded by
- Using integration find the area bounded by the curves and .
- Find the area of region bounded by and using integration.
- Find the area of the circle exterior to the parabola .
- Find the area of the region bounded by the curves x2 + y2 = 2 and x = y2.
- Find the area of the smaller region bounded by the curves x2 + y2 = 4 and y2 = 3(2x – 1).
- Draw a sketch of the curves y = sin x and y = cos x at and find the area of the region enclosed by them and X-axis.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number