Using fundamental theorem of arithmetic find the hcf of 26 ,52 and 91
Asked by mobainakhatun786 | 16th Jan, 2019, 09:39: PM
26 = 1 × 2 × 13
52 = 1 × 2 × 2 × 13
91 = 1 × 91
HCF(26, 52, 91) = 1
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 17th Jan, 2019, 11:18: AM
- LCM of two numbers a & b, where b is a multiple of a
- if HCF of 255 and 51 is 17 then find the LCM .
- solution.for this
- ) Use Euclid's division lemma to find HCF of 4052 and 12576.
- is √2 a rational number
- Find the h c f of 75 and 243
- show that any positive odd integer is of the form 6q +1 or 6q+3 or 6q+5
- If two positive integers a and b are written as a=(x^3) * (y^2) and b=x * ( y^3), x and y are prime numbers , then HCF (a,b) is ?
- The least number that is divisible by all the numbers from 1 to 10 (both inclusive ) is ?
- 10. If 3 is the least prime factor of p and 5 is the least prime factor of q, then the least prime factor of p+q __________.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number