Using fundamental theorem of arithmetic find the hcf of 26 ,52 and 91
Asked by mobainakhatun786 | 16th Jan, 2019, 09:39: PM
26 = 1 × 2 × 13
52 = 1 × 2 × 2 × 13
91 = 1 × 91
HCF(26, 52, 91) = 1
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 17th Jan, 2019, 11:18: AM
- Find the largest positive integer that will divide the 389 436 542 leaving remainder 7 11 15 respectively
- When we will come to know that whether we have to find hcf or lcm?
- after how many decimals places will the decimal expansion of the rational number 14587/250 terminate
- What is the characteristic properties of one ? What is the general form of q when decimal expansion of p/q is terminating ? What is the general form of q when decimal expansion of p/q is non-terminating &reccuring ? Write the steps to solve a quadrati equation by the method of completing the square. What is the formula to find LCM & HCF of p,q,r,when p,q,r are given.
- Write whether 301/16 * 875 iss terminating or non terminating decimal expansion. Also write its decimsl form
- The decimal expansion of the rational number 14587/1250 will terminate after how many decimal places ?
- write the number of zeroes in the end of a number whose prime factorization is 2x2x5x5x5x3x3x17
- why 1 is not consider as prime number.
- Find the hcf of smallest prime number and smallest composite number
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number