Using Dihybrid cross show that distribution of the members of one pair into the gametes is independent of the distribution of the other pair.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- IN A CERTAIN SPECIES OF ANIMALS, BLACK FUR(B) IS DOMINANT OVER BROWN FUR(b). PREDICT THE GENOTYPE AND PHENOTYPE OF THE OFFSPRINGWHEN BOTH PARENTS ARE THE Bb OR HAVE HETEROZYGOUS BLACK FUR.
- Name any three genetic diseases in humans. Pls reply fast..
- Explain gregor mendel laws
- What is a trait in biology?
- what is F1 and F2 generation .Explain
- Plz answer 13 and 14 With theexplanation of the choice
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number