Use Euclid's division algorithm to find the H.C.F of 56,96 and404.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 11th Dec, 2013, 09:56: AM
Answered by | 11th Dec, 2013, 11:56: AM
- find the h.c.f of 468 and 222 and express it in the form 468*213-222*449
- expresss the HCF of 468 and 222 as 468x + 222y where x and y are integers in two different ways.
- find the hcf of 81 and 237 and express it as a linear combination of 81 and 237
- Find the HCF of 155 and 1385 by Eulcid's Algorithm and express it in a linear combination of two numbers
- Use Euclids algorithm to find HCF of 1190 and 1445. Express the HCF in the form of 1190m+1445n
- Write whether every positive integer can be of the form 4q+2, where q is an integer. Justify your answer
- Use Euclid's algorithm to find out the HCF of 1190 and 1445. Express the HCF in the form 1190m+1445m.
- The integers 49966 and 52231 when divided by a three digit number ‘n’ give the same remainder. What is the value of n?
- if a and b are two odd positive integers such that a>b . Prove that a+b/2 and a-b/2 will be odd and the will be even
- Find the HCF of 210 and 55 .If the HCF is expressible in the form of 210m + 55n . find m and n?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number