Asked by pritam | 20th Feb, 2011, 05:24: PM

Expert Answer:

Dear student
the amount of energy released wen a neutral gaseuos atom gains 1 electron is called electron gain enthalpy
while the energy needed to remove the electron frm an isolated gaseous atom is called ionization energy
topper's team

Answered by  | 20th Feb, 2011, 09:12: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.