Unit of Electric flux_?
Asked by mddanis71895 | 21st Aug, 2020, 06:45: PM
Unit of Electric flux is NC-1m2 (Newton per coulomb -metre square) or Vm (Volt-metre)
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 21st Aug, 2020, 06:57: PM
- Charge of 2C is placed at the centre of a cube of volume 8 cm^3. What is the electric flux passing through one face?
- The electric field components in are Ex = A+Bx, Ey = Ez = 0, in which A = 800 N/C , B= 100 N/C-m. Calculate (a) the flux through the cube (b) the charge within the cube. Assume that a = 0.1 m
- Can we use the formula electric flux is equal to E×A cos theta
- what is flux
- A point charge is placed at the centre of a closed Gaussian spherical surface of radius r. Electric flux passing through the surface is Φ. How is the electric flux Φ through the surface affected when the following changes are made in turn: (i) The spherical surface is replaced by a cylindrical surface of the same radius? (ii) The point charge is replaced by an electric dipole? Justify your answer in each case.
- Plzz explain
- Image has been uploaded below. Please solve bit i.
- A CHARGE IS PLACED AT THE CORNER OF A CUBE. WHAT IS THE NET FLUX COMING FROM THE CUBE?
- A square is placed in a uniform electric field E parallel to the horizontal such that the plane of the square makes an angle of 30° with the field.If the side of the square is a,find the flux through the square wire.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number