unilateral growth

Asked by  | 13th Oct, 2009, 08:18: PM

Expert Answer:

This is not a commonly used term. Normally unilateral refers to the stimulus for eg. unilateral stimulus of chemicals or light or touch in tropism. A stimulus is said to be directional or unilateral if it comes from one direction.

Unilateral growth would mean one-sided growth or even growth in one direction.


Answered by  | 15th Oct, 2009, 08:02: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.