uniform circular motion
Asked by shadanarzoo039 | 29th Sep, 2018, 09:48: PM
A motion of an object moving in a circular path with a constant speed is called uniform circular motion.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 1st Oct, 2018, 11:18: AM
- A cyclist is riding with a speed of 27km/h. As he approach a circular turn on the road of radius 80m ,he applies break and reduces his speed of the constant rate of 0.5m/s every seconds. What is the magnitude and direction of the net acceleration of the cyclist on the circular turn?
- A 0.5 kg mass is rotated in a horizontal circle of radius 20cm . Calculate the centripetal force acting on it , if its angular speed of revolution is 0.8rad/s
- When a bus suddenly takes a turn the passengers are thrown outwards because of a. Inertia of motion b. Inertia of direction c. Acceleration of motion d. Speed of motion Please explain this question and which of the following is the correct with whole explanation?
- What is banking of roads?
- Why is banking of roads necessary?
- 26th sum
- 16th sum plz
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number