Ultimately, in each and every experiment on photosynthesis, we check the presence of starch with respect to other factors like sunlight, carbondioxide, oxygen,etc. so why is it necessary to destarch a plant during some experiment on photosynthesis?
Asked by sankar.goswami | 12th Jun, 2015, 08:46: PM
It is necessary to destarch a plant to prevent photosynthesis. If starch will be present, it will obstruct the process of photosynthesis and ultimately food will be formed.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 14th Jun, 2015, 05:28: PM
- Please tell me the first answer, and how did you arrive at the answer, what is the reason for the answer..
- What is the Difference between end products of light reaction and dark reaction? If lime water is placed in the experimental set up for proving carbon dioxide is necessary for photosynthesis, will it work satisfactorily. Give reason. Describe the chemical changes which takes place in dark reactions. Why is the light independent phase called biosynthetic phase?
- the exchange of gases during respiration and photosynthesis takes place by
- Explain the mechanism of opening and closing stoma by Potassium ion concentration theory
- I want to know the two functions of chloroplast
- how is water formed as a result of photosynthesis? explain the process for the formation of water molecule as a product of photosynthesis.
- The photolyis of water and co2 fixation takes places in where?
- State true or false, if false rewrite the correct statement: The pH of the guard cells increase during daytime.
- Do as directed: 1.two memberanes which divide cochlea inti 3 parts. 2.isotonic and hypertonic (ratio of solute and solvents) 3.pineal body and hypothalamus(difference in position in brain) 4.monocytes are scavangers(T/F) 5.photosynthesis occurs in mosses(T/F) 6.radiant energy os converted into chemical energy during photosynthesis(T/F).
- Name the following : 1) The kind of plastids found in mesophyll cells of leaf 2) The compound which stores energy in the cells 3) The part of chloroplast where the dark reaction of photosynthesis takes place
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number