Types of motion
Asked by sachinsingh7621 | 4th May, 2019, 01:07: PM
The different type of motion are as follows:
a) Circular motion: Boy running on the cicular track is an example of the circular motion.
b) Rectilinear motion: Car moving on straight road is an example of rectilinear motion.
c) Uniform motion: Car covering equal distances in equal interval of time is an example of uniform motion.
d) Non-uniform motion: Car moving on a crowded raod is an example of non-uniform motion.
e) Oscillatory motion: The motion of pendulum of clock is an example of oscillatory motion.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 4th May, 2019, 01:58: PM
- unit of length kilometre
- A body moving with a velocity of 10 ms-1 increases its velocity to 20 ms-1 in 2 s. Then the rate of change in velocity is
- what is accerlation
- a man walks a distance of 50m in 1 minute and another 50m in 1.5min is the motion non uniform also,find his average speed in m/s
- A car covers a distance of 160 km between two cities in 4h. What is the average speed of the car?
- The quantity which tells the distance of a body travels in a certain time is called : a) Acceleration b) Velocity c) Displacement d) None of these
- EXPLAIN TYPES OF MOTIONS
- What is the difference between distance and displacement ???
- Mam can you please solve one math of physics chapter force and motion . The question is A stone dropped from the top of a building reaches the ground with the velocity of 49m/s .If acceleration due to gravity is 9.8m/s2 ,calculate the time for which stone a falling freely
- What is the motion of our chest while inhaling and exaling air
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number