type of mixture
Asked by abhishekhire656 | 16th Jul, 2019, 08:58: PM
There are two type of mixture
1) Homogeneous mixtures: A mixture which has uniform composition and properties throughout its mass is called a homogeneous mixture. Examples: Sugar solution, salt solution etc.
Examples of homogeneous mixture are - Alloys, Salt in water.
2) Heterogeneous mixture: A mixture which has different composition and properties in different parts of their mass is called heterogeneous mixture. Examples: Sand mixed with salt, sugar in oil etc.
Examples of heterogeneous mixture are - Gun powder, Oil in water.
Answered by Ramandeep | 17th Jul, 2019, 10:30: AM
- What is the meaning of malleable??
- how are solution and suspension different from each other
- what is the purest form of iron
- what is solution?
- what is the meaning of phosphorylation?
- Is the atoms of gold are somewhat more inactive than other elements ? If then why?
- DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN MIXTURES AND COMPOUND
- Arrange the gases present in air in increasing order of their boiling points.
- To prepare A) Mixture. B). A compound Using iron fillings and sulphur powder and distinguish between these on basis of 1) appearance 2) behavior toward magnet 3) effect of heat
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number