Two shopkeepers sell electronic goods of same kind .their sales for he two items are represented by two equations 3x+y=9and 7x+2y=20.find the sale price of each item by the two shopkeepers.
Asked by anshika adlakha | 24th Jun, 2014, 04:50: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 25th Jun, 2014, 09:07: AM
- Ncert solution ex.3.3 Q.no.1.6
- substitution method
- A number consists of two digits whose sum is 7. If 45is added to the number, the digits are reversed.Find the number
- A boys works x+y sums, of which only y- 2z are right; how many are wrong?
- Students of a class are made to stand in a row. If one student is extra in each row, there would be 2 rows less. If one student is less in each row, there would be 3 rows more. Find the number of students in each class.
- Q-Use the method of substitution to solve each other of the pair of simultaneous equation 1} x+4y=-4 and 3y-5x=-1
- Q-Use the method of substitution to solve each other of the pair of simultaneous equation 1} 2x-9y=9 and 5x+2t=27
- Please solve.
- 2x+3y=12, 2x+3y=6
- 13d+16g=6 & 32d+25g=30solve
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number