Two racing cars of masses m1 and m2 are moving in circles of radii r1 and r2 respectively.
Their speeds are such that each makes a complete circle in the same length of time t.Find the ratio of angular speed of the first car to that of the second car is.
Asked by arpita | 28th Sep, 2014, 09:15: AM
Angular velocity is the rate of change of angular displacement with time.
Given that both the cars complete one circle in the same time 't'
Angular speed of first car,ω1 = 2π / t
Angular speed of the second car, ω2 =2π /t
Therefore the ratio of angular speed of first car to that of second,
The ratio of angular speed of first car to that of second =1:1
Answered by Jyothi Nair | 28th Sep, 2014, 10:22: AM
- what is vector quantities
- ar Covers 50km in 15 mins and then covers 65km in next 15 mins. calculate it's average speed
- a car is moving with the acceleration 2m/s from rest find the distance traveled by the car in 10th second
- A car travells 33 km south 13 km west and 14 km north in half an hour calculate the average velocity
- briefly explain different type of motions
- in 12 minute a car whose speed is 35km/hr travel with a distance of
- Abdul, while driving to school, computes the average speed for his trip to be 20 km/h. On his return trip along the same route, there is less traffic and the average speed is 30 km/h. What is the average speed of Abdul's trip?
- what is angular velocity
- A car travels with speed 30km /h for 30mins .and then with speed 40km/h for one hour find the total distance traveled by the car
- two men approach each other from opposite direction with velocity 10m/s and 15m/s . If their initial separation was 150m when and where will they meet?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number