Two parallel chords AB and CD are 3.9cm apart and lie on the opposite sides of the centre of a circle. If AB = 1.4cm and CD = 4cm, find the radius.
Asked by pereiracalida | 9th Jan, 2018, 06:54: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 10th Jan, 2018, 09:41: AM
- in a circle of radius 17cm ,two parallel chords of lenghts 30cm and 16 cm are drawn. Find the distance between the chords, iif both the chords are on the opposite sides of a circentre and onthe same side of the circle
- Class 9 project on circle cm graph
- In the given figure, angle DBC = 58 and BD ia a diameter of the circle. find (i) angle BDC (ii) angle BEC (iii) angle BAC
- In the figure, AB is parallel to DC, angle BCE = 80 and angle BAC = 25. Find (i) angle CAD (ii) angle CBD (iii) angle ADC
- In the given figure,O is the centre of the circle, angle AOB = 30 and angle OCB= 40 calculate angle AOC
- in the given figure ABCDE id a pentagon inscribed in a circle. If AB=BC=CD, angle BCD= 110 and angle BAE= 120 find (i) angle ABC (ii) angle CDE (iii) angle AED (iv) angle EAD
- In the given figure two chords AB and CD of a circle intersect at a point P. If AB = CD, prove that arc AD = arc CB
- In the given figure, two chords AC and BD of a circle intersect at E. if arc AB = arc CB, prove that BE = EC and AE = ED
- P is a point on a circle with centre O. if P is equidistant from the two radii OA and OB, prove that arc AP= arc BP.
- Prove that in a cyclic trapezium, the non-parallel sides are equal.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number