Two kids are discussing their ages. One says to other that 2 times my age added to your age gives 18 years. Also 3 times my age added to 2 times yours gives 29 years. what's their age
Asked by Topperlearning User | 8th Aug, 2017, 09:24: AM
Aswered by | 8th Aug, 2017, 11:24: AM
- Please solve the question
- For how many pairs of positive integers (x,y) is x +3y =100?
- Solve for x and y: bx - ay + a + b = 0 a b bx-ay+2ab = 0
- Solve the following system of linear equations: X + y = 2 ; X -- y = 6 Xy xy
- The age of father is twice the sum of the ages of his two children. After 20 years, his age would be equal to the some of the ages of the children. Find the age of the father.
- Write any one solution of equation x+2y = 7
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number