Two coplanar concentric circular conductors made of same wire of same material and thickness connected to batteries of 20 V and 16V respectively and are of radii 5 cam and 10 cm respectively. If the resistance of inner coil is 4 ohm, find magnetic induction at centre O.
Asked by acv27joy | 16th Dec, 2018, 06:36: PM
Solution is attached . I am considering the direction of current in both the loop in same direction
Answered by Ankit K | 16th Dec, 2018, 10:05: PM
- What is an electromagnet AMD what it consist of
- electro magnet is made up of which core
- what is the need to convert dynamo to ac
- name the physical quantities for electromagnetic induction
- An atom has electronic configuration 2,8,7.
- name the device in which a current carrying conductor and magnetic field are used
- 1) What is the principle of solar heating devices? 2)How AC generator can be converted into DC?
- Difference between ac and dc generator
- What is electro magnetic induction?
- what is an induced current ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number