Two blocks A(3kg) and B(2kg) resting on a smooth horizontal surface is connected by a spring of stiffness 480N/m. Initially the spring is undefined and a velocity of 2m/s is imparted to A along the line of the spring away from B .The max extension in meters of the spring subsequent motion is
Asked by 2210134782643790 | 24th Sep, 2018, 03:58: PM
Please click on the below link to access full soultion to a similar question:
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 28th Sep, 2018, 11:19: AM
- please solve the attached problem
- Can o get more number of conceptual questions???
- plz elaborate by figure and step by step question no 5
- plz elaborate by figure and step by step question no 4
- plz elaborate by figure and step by step question no 2
- If the percentage error of momentum of a body is 100%, find the percentage error of the Kinetic energy of the body ising mass and velocity.
- Calculate the work done in raising a stone of mass 5 kg and specific gravity 3,lying at the bed of a lake through a height of5 km .
- 25th sum
- A block of mass 2.5kg is sliding down a smooth inclined plane. The spring arranged near the bottom of the inclined plane has a force constant 600 N/m. Find the compression in the spring just after the block strikes the spring. Horizontal length=4m Height=3m Inclined length=5m
- An electron of energy10^3 eV is fired normally to the infinite.Conducting plate from 5mm.Calculate the minimum surface charge density on the conducting plate so that electron does not strike the plate .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number