Twins may or may not be identical.
Asked by nandinidwivedi062002 | 20th Feb, 2018, 02:27: PM
- Sometimes, two eggs are released from the ovaries at a time and both may get fertilised by two different sperms. Such twins are dizygotic and not identical.
- Sometimes, a single fertilised egg may split during the early stages of cell division. Such twins are monozygotic and are identical.
- Therefore, twins may or may not be identical.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 20th Feb, 2018, 02:48: PM
- When male put his penis inside the female vagina did the blood comes out from female vagina?
- Choose odd one out- Sperm, implantation, fertilisation,ovum,after birth
- please answer these doubts.
- Name any two methods of birth control and mention the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Explain the menstrual phases of female reproductive system
- GIVE REASON :-twins may or may not be identical
- what is meant by menstrual circle??
- Why does the menstrual cycle stop temporarily after pregnancy?
- name The structure formed by the villi of the embryo and the uterus of the mother.
- Explain Amnion
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number