Twice of m gives 7
Asked by chandawankhede1984 | 6th May, 2020, 08:54: PM
I guess you want to form a word equation.
2m = 7
Answered by | 6th May, 2020, 09:30: PM
- the ages of A and B are in ratio 4:3. After 6 years, there ages will be in ratio 11:9. A's present age is?
- if i divide my house number by 2 and then add 6 ,I get 24 .what is my house number
- in an examination a student requires 40%of the total marks to pass. if rupa gets 185 marks and fails by 15 marks find the total number
- Li jie brought 175 box of toys from China each box of toys as 12 toys how many toys has li jie bring from China China from China
- if father is 30 year older than his son in 12 year the man will be three times as old as the son find their present age
- The difference in the digits of a two digit number is 1.If the digits are interchanged,the number becomes 9 more than the old number.Find the number?
- The difference between age of a woman and her son is 19 years , sum of year age is 37 years find the age of son and women
- How to frame a equation in word problem.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number