to which order do the following levers belong
2.lock and key
Asked by Sudkar2041969 | 3rd Mar, 2019, 05:35: PM
1. Forceps belongs to first class of lever
2. Lock and key belongs to second class of lever
Answered by Ankit K | 3rd Mar, 2019, 05:49: PM
- give two reasons to show that the efficiency of a machine is less than 100%
- What is the unit of effort and load
- What is the Velocity Ratio of Class III Lever ?
- What is the Velocity ratio of Class I Lever ?
- continued q. 7
- exercise 3a numerical 6
- exercise 3a q 32
- why velocity ratio is not affected by friction?
- machine chapter revision notes
- please solve 178th question.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number