To pass in an exam a student has to score 40 % of the maxium marks. If Raj scores 128 marks and fails by 8 marks . Find the maxium marks.
Asked by purnapadhan72 | 11th Nov, 2017, 04:59: AM
The question gives an information on the passing marks as 128 + 8 = 136.
Let the maximum marks be 'x'.
As per the given information,
40% of x = 136
Answered by | 7th Dec, 2017, 12:33: PM
- You spent 7& 1/2 hours out of 24 hours at school. What percentage of a day is this ?
- 5% of rupees 350
- can u please solve the 8th question?
- Convert the following fractions into percentage 1) 1/8 2)3/5 3)2 3/40 4) 27/100
- 32% of the teachers in a school are females and the number of male teachers is 85 .find the total numbers of teachers in school.
- Arjuna ate 30% of a pizza and his friend ate 25% of it.How much is left?
- what is a rational number
- 1. in an examination ,5%of the applicants were found ineligible and 85% of the eligible candiates belonged to the general category . if 4275 candiates belonged to the other categories ,then how many candiates applied for the examination ?
- Arjuna ate 30%of a pizza and his friend ate 25% of it. How much is left
- Sarika spends 15% of her monthly income food if she spends Rupees 6000 on food what is the total salary
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number