This test question dont reply to this we will delete it asap
Asked by akshay.beloshe | 6th Oct, 2017, 04:07: PM
Answered by | 6th Oct, 2017, 04:10: PM
- name the hormone which is commonly known as "birth hormone "
- _______ is responsible for maintaining the biological clock of body.
- why are hormones called chemical messengers?
- What is the main endocrine secretion related to reproductive system??
- Write any three characteristics of endocrine glands.
- Explain briefly about feedback mechanism.
- Why Himalay people mostly suffer from Goitre
- Examples of animal hormones
- Which gland in our body is called as biological clock and why?
- explain the mechanism of feedback regulation with the help of one example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number