This Question is from chapter Quadrilaterals. EXPERTS, PLEASE ANSWER THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
If APB and CQD are two parallel lines then find the type of quadrilateral formed by the bisectors of the angles APQ, CPQ, QCP, and PQD.
Asked by prakash.sanyasi | 31st Oct, 2019, 11:27: PM
The question should be:
If APB and CQD are two parallel lines then find the type of quadrilateral formed by the bisectors of the angles APQ, BPQ, CQP, and PQD
Answered by Renu Varma | 1st Nov, 2019, 10:19: AM
- Please solve in fast
- what is ASA congruence rule
- ABCD is a trapezium in which ab is parallel to cd and ad is equal to bc
- IN TRIANGLE PQR, ANGLE PQR =90 DEGREE PR=10CM S IS MIDPOINT OF PR. FIND LENGTH OF QS.
- This question is from CIRCLE chapter and the topic for this related question is CYCLIC QUADRILATERALS AC and BD are two chords of a circle which bisects each other. Prove that (i) AC and BD are diameters of the circle (ii) ABCD is a rectangle
- Prove that the diagonals of a rhombus are perpendicular to each other.
- In the figure PQRS is a parallelogram and X, Y are the points on the diagonal QS, such that SX = QY. Prove that quadrilateral PYRX is a parallelogram.
- ABCD is a parallelogram and E is the mid point of side BC. If DE and AB when produced meet at F, prove that AF = 2AB.
- ABCD is a parallelogram. E and F are the mid points of the sides AB and CD respectively. Prove that the segments CE and AF trisect the diagonal BD.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number